We all want a perfect, flawless, clear and beautiful skin. Because it is one of the main element of a person’s beauty. After all who don’t want to look pretty. Healthy skin helps you feel beautiful from inside.
To keep your skin clean and clear this summer checkout these best face wash for men
What affects your skin
- damage from the sun’s ultraviolet rays
- drinking alcohol
- improper hygiene habits
- lack of sleep
- excessive smoking
- poor nutrition
Try these following home remedies to improve the overall health and appearance of your skin.
- The easiest remedy which I prefer is lemon and honey mixture. Apply this mixture on your skin for 20 minutes , after that wash it off with lukewarm water. Repeat the process daily without any hesitation and enjoy beautiful skin. Don’t be in rush, have patience, you’ll see remarkable results in your skin after few weeks.
- Extract the aloe vera gel and apply it on your skin. Allow it to dry on its own it will take about half an hour, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Follow this process daily for long lasting healthy skin, as Aloe Vera moisturizes the skin and stimulates new skin cell growth.
- Make equal amounts of cucumber juice and lemon juice. Apply this on your skin, allow it to dry completely, and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this on regular basis. This mixture improves the overall appearance of your skin ,repairs damaged skin cells, removes dead skin cells and adds a fresh glow.
- Combine lemon juice with cooked oatmeal and egg. The oatmeal’s antioxidants will bring down swelling, while the acid in the lemon kills bacteria in your pores and the vitamin E in the egg will tighten skin so your skin makes perfectly smooth.
- Drink lots of water and fresh juice. And maintain a healthy diet routine.
- Apply the slightly warm Coconut Oil on your skin and gently massage it into the skin in circular motion for 10 – 15 minutes. Then rinse it off with warm water. Use this treatment daily, it will keep your skin soft and moisturized as oil can penetrate deep into underlying tissues of the skin.
Few Do’s and Don’t s
- Don’t skip your morning wash. you can check best face wash for men for oily skin.
- Never pop your acne.
- Keep your hair off your face. Because oil, dirt, and produced from your hair can get on your face and clog your pores.
- Always pat dry your skin dont’ rub it hard with towel.
- Avoid oily and junk food.
- Always wash your face and apply moisturizing lotion before going to sleep.
- Always Be Gentle with your skin, specially with your face skin.
- Don’t over-wash your skin.
- Use SPF protection, it covers both UVA and UVB rays, so you’re guarded against everything from burns to future wrinkles.